Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Korres Guava Little Showergel Review


I got this Korres Guava Little Showergel in my Birchbox and decided to give it a try. This showergel is supposed to help maintain the natural moisture levels in your skin due to emollients and humectants in the formula. It is paraben-free & contains no phtalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances for those of you who look out for that. It's about 20 bucks for 13.5 ounces at Sephora.

I have used this showergel a LOT and I have to say, it makes my skin verrrry soft. I have the tendency to shower in the morning and not have enough time to lotion my whole body, and I notice that I don't end up being extremely dry and ashy like I would normally.

Personally, $20 is a bit much for showergel, so I'm not sure that this would be the first thing I'd reach for. But since it came in my birchbox I am not complaining about using it. Maybe if I build up enough Birchbox credits I'll use them on this because it really does seem to work!

If you don't mind spending a little extra to get a better quality body wash, then I would definitely recommend this product! It smells great, too!! Let me know if you guys give it a whirl!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment