Sunday, March 13, 2011

Review | CVS Disposable Facial Sponges with Cleanser (normal to dry skin)

Today I have to talk about a face cleaning trick that has been keeping my acne at bay and really giving me a deep clean! CVS Disposable Facial Sponges with Cleanser have been life savers for my face.




I was always told that you should NEVER clean your face with a washcloth, and never dry it with a towel. The alternative to using a wash cloth to scrub your face is to use these CVS Disposable Facial Sponges.

I start with a new pad every morning! What I usually do is run the sponge under warm water and lather it up... wash my face once with the cleanser that comes out of the pad in the morning, and then set it aside in a clean area to dry until I'm ready to use it once more, before disposal, at night. Then, at night I wet my face and lather the sponge with my cleanser and scrub really well.. but not too hard!!!

You get 40 of these sponges in a case for $3.99 at CVS, so that's over a month's worth of cleaning if you use them my way... not bad! If you know you need a DEEP clean and just using your hands ain't cutting it... I recommend CVS Disposable Facial Sponges With Cleanser for normal to dry skin! They rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment