Monday, March 7, 2011

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller | Review




I HAVE to give you guys the rundown on this product! I have heard awesome reviews on the anti-puff version of Garnier's Skin Renew rollers, so I just HAD to try the anti-dark-circle version... thinking I would have my own awesome reviews to write!

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Using this product just ONCE caused my eyes to break out and burn after I washed it off. The corner of my eyes are very dry and extremely sensitive... oh, and did I mention BRIGHT RED?!?!?! It looks almost as if someone punched me in the eye, but maybe it was a toddler with a mean right hook!

I advise everyone to avoid this product unless you are absolutely sure you do not have sensitive skin by your eye area. As for me... this product is blacklisted! I want nothing to do with Garnier's Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller! It is EVILLLLLLLL! lol

I hope this post saves some of you from the same fate I had! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment