Monday, February 28, 2011

Earth Therapeutics Review| RX3 Manicure Pedicure Deluxe Kit


I have to sing the PRAISES of this product that I just recently picked up from Ulta. It is the Earth Therapeutics RX3 Manicure Pedicure Deluxe Kit... and deluxe is an understatement. For only 17 bucks this thing is WELL WORTH every penny, and more.

Inside of this neatly packaged container (which can be re-used for other things as well) is a pumice stone with a toenail brush attached to the back. There are also 2 nail clippers (one for fingers, one for toes), a cuticle trimmer, tweezers, a cuticle groomer, cuticle pusher, scissors double sided emery board, hand sanitizer, and a fingernail brush. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

Everything is packaged so that this is the perfect gift, or item to take with you on travel. If you are a person who does their own mani's and pedi's (which I am) then you will truly appreciate this product. Everything is of good quality as well. All the pedi stuff is packaged together in a separate case, and the manicure items as well are in the CUTEST, most convenient traveling case...which I happen to have in my purse at all times in case of a broken-nail-emergency!!!

I give this set 2 thumbs up! One for being so cheap and the other for not letting its cheap price tag give cheaply made products! Kudos Earth Therapeutics, I'm a fan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment