Friday, February 18, 2011

OPI TEXAS Collection Review | Lil Shooters


So I went in Ulta today and picked up a few things to make my first Haul video. I also tweeted the other day about OPI's new Spring 2011 TEXAS Collection and how I wanted some of the colors from it! Well the first thing I saw when I walked into Ulta was just that... what they didn't show in the catalogue were the mini polishes they were offering in a bundle. This review will only talk about those three polishes, though, not the entire TEXAS Collection by OPI. Each polish is 3.75mL which is more than enough for quite a few wears. The colors are Austin-tatious Turquoise which a beautiful blue-green shimmer... I Vant to Be A-Lone Star, a gorgeous sky blue.... and Do You Think I'm Tex-y? a nice berry color... you also get a RapiDry Top Coat. I would have preferred another color, but I guess that'll do!

I put each color on one of my nails to get the true effect of each color, and to my surprise... I actually liked I Vant to Be A-Lone Star the best!!! I love the baby blue shade... it's somewhat pastel looking on my hand and it just instantly makes me think of spring. The other two were okay, but just reminded me too much of Sephora by OPI color I currently own from their Christmas 2010 set I own!



All in all, I would probably say pick a few colors you like from the Texas Collection by OPI and just buy the larger size bottles, unless these three colors happen to be what you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment