Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review Organix Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner



So I recently decided to switch my shampoo and conditioner once I realized how negatively sulfate effects our hair. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the main offender to be exact. With the chemistry background I have I realized that although this is probably the main ingredient helping get all the grease out of my hair... it's the exact same thing that's used in hard core, heavy duty industrial cleaner!!!

I decided to try out Organix Sulfate Free Pomegranate Shampoo and Conditioner to see if I could still get the final look I wanted with a lot less of the damage. Well not only is my hair still flowing in the wind like a chick running in a baywatch commercial, but it smells DELISH!!!!! I recommend everyone give it a try. There are different scents that meet different needs, so you may want to give the Organix Coconut a try instead. Either way, you can pick them up at CVS or Walmart and if you truly hate it, you can always return it. CVS currently has the Organix Pomegranate Shampoo on sale for half off!!!! That's about $3.50/bottle! That's a friggin steal!

Let me know if you guys like it.... and once it's all clean "Whip Your HAIR!!!!" Ha!

Want more coupons, tips, and tricks???

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/mstruehappiness

Subscribe to my Vlog Channel: www.youtube.com/user/mstruehappiness

And of course sign up for my blog updates!

5 comments:

  1. I got some. Haven't tried it yet thought. Walmart had it on clearance for $4 so I grabbed a couple bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've def gotta try that! I'm goin natural too girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @happy2beme $4?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's a STEAL!!! Go you!!

    @Tiffany you'll fall in love, then! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this pair of products. I use it on my natural hair but it works wonders on my remi sew in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LDK yes!!! I am completely natural and it keeps my hair nice and moisturized! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete