Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christian Dior | Miss Dior Cherie Perfume Review

Hey guys!!

So this go round I'm reviewing one of my favorite fragrances right now... Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum. This is definitely a scent for the mature woman, but it still has a girlish flair to it. You can definitely smell strawberry undertones in this perfume. Christian Dior has done it again! I'm HOOKED!

There are plenty of shapes & sizes & sets you can get of this fragrance, so give it a whirl and let me know what you think! I have the Eau de Parfum which of course is much more concentrated than the Eau de Toilette... which means you don't have to use as much perfume to get a good smell and good wear out of it. I would recommend spraying it on the wrists, and rubbing it into the sides and back of your neck. You can even do one spray across your body if you'd like. JUST REMEMBER.... a little goes a LONG way!!!!

You can also check out my video on this perfume as well at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVDL11-cia4

Below is a link to where I found this scent the cheapest:
http://www.vendio.com/stores/PerfumeMart/item?lid=9082020&source=Vendio:Google%20Product%20Search

Subscribe to my channel, follow my blog, and follow me on twitter @mstruehappiness

Until next time.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment