Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Nail Polish!

So spring is officially upon us, which means it's time to put away the dark purple and black polish & crack open all the pastels and neons!

Spring is the perfect time to experiment with colors that you normally may not try! While a baby blue color is not for everyone, it's perfect for that springtime feel but still appropriate for business settings. I have to be careful what colors I wear because of my job, so winter is a hard time for me. Spring allows me to experiment with my colors without looking offensive to a customer or fellow chemist.

Pastels are always pretty, and colors like lilac, mint green, or baby pink are absolutely gorgeous. Don't be afraid to try neutral colors too, like a light brown/rosy color. This spring I am definitely going to experimenting! You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment